I have been a member of St. Mark’s for more than 10 years. My husband Reed and I have two school-aged children. I graduated from Baylor University with a BBA in accounting. I am a C.P.A. and have over 15 years in public accounting, internal audit, and oil & gas accounting experience. I was a stay-at-home mom for nine years before becoming the Director of Finance for St. Mark’s in 2011.
People ask Kim:
1) How do I make a pledge to the church operating and/or building campaign?
2) How much do I owe on my pledge?
3) I don’t see a contribution I made reflected on my pledge statement. Did you get my check?
4) How do I get offering envelopes?
5) How do I get reimbursed for a church expense I personally paid for out-of-pocket?
Little-known fact: I have a warthog head named Dennis hanging in my house that my husband didn’t kill!
Get in touch with Kim: firstname.lastname@example.org